Posted on : 30-06-2011 | By : admin | In : CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION FROM MUMBAI


Migration certificate is required when we transfer from one state to another state for study.
The board or the university require migration certificateto enroll the student in that particular university as a outsider or non- resident of that state.

To get document attested/ legalized by the Embassies, it should be attested by the Government authorities in India.It has two departments which have the authority to make it authenticated for Further attestations. Human Resource Development Department (HRD) and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) from Mumbai are the vital procedures among the whole legalization sect. After these procedures one one document will be made eligible for Embassy attestations and Ministry of Foreign Affairs ( MFA).

For more details : www.mumbaiattestation.infoinfo@mumbaiattestation.info

Write a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.